The results of 2:33AM entrepreneur brain.
I have that type of sweet tooth that literally puts wholes in teeth, but praise it all my teeth are still in tact (shout out to oil pulling, clove oil, & Vegan + Gluten Free desserts!)... At 2:33AM like a nursing child the sweet tooth called & I discovered these babies. Thanks to google & my commitment to perfect consistency.
1 1/3 Cups of Oat Flour (oatmeal ground into flour)
3.5 Tbsp of raw vegan sugar (I used turbinado)
1 Tbsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of salt
1 tsp of baking powder
4 Tbsp of oil or butter (I used sunflower seed oil)
1/2 Cup of vegan milk
1. Preheat oven to 380 (random, I know.)
2. Blend oatmeal into flour (you can use a blender, ninja chopper, food processer)
3. Mix dry ingredients
4. Make a well in the dry ingredients
5. Pour liquids into the well & mix
*Note: All flour should be coated, but mixture should not be runny by any means*
6. Form cookie shape of your choice (they do not stick together well while raw so be gentle)
7. Optional: Dip into or sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mix (1:1 ratio)
8. Pop them in the over for 12-15 minutes.
9. Eat your heart out, preferably at 2:33 AM.
These amounts made 9 cookies for me, but it depends on the size cookie you make!